How To Apply Lashes?
1. First, figure out where the eyelash is going to go on your eyelid.
2. Trim the eyelash in length and width to fit your eye size (only if necessary).
3. Apply a thin line of glue along the eyelash and let it dry for ½ minutes.
4. Press the eyelash down for a few seconds on the outside of your eye.
How to Remove Lashes?
1. Hold the warm face cloth or cotton pad over your eyes 2/3 minutes to soften the glue
2. Gently peel off the lash strip starting at the outer corner
3. Wash the eyelashes with lukewarm water to remove excess adhesive from lash band
4. Place the eyelash back onto tray for re-use
NO COSMETICS CAN BE RETURNED NOR RE-SOLD ONCE IN A CUSTOMERS POSSESSION!
Please perform a skin test prior to applying any of our products to make sure you’re not allergic. Pretty Perfect Minks is not responsible for any allergic reactions. Use at your own risk.
No animal testing performed!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
For all customer concerns please email us at: email@example.com
(Social media DOES NOT qualify for customer service support)